Sunday, April 17, 2011

PROM NIGHT

Our youngest daughter spent Saturday afternoon getting ready for prom. You may think that I mean she spent part of the afternoon; that would be wrong. She spent the whole afternoon. Actually she was reading a book between different tasks of getting ready. Anyway, I had my fatherly chat with her about prom night and the life-changing mistakes kids often make. I reminded her that it takes a lot let less strength to resist mistakes than it does to recover from them. Okay, so I reminded the young man when he got here too!! Nevertheless, we hope she has a wonderful time at her first prom. They are going out to eat with another couple and then on to prom at the high school gym. I think Eileen and I will go out to eat and maybe catch a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment