Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A PICTURE

When writing a blog post, I usually write about what is or has been on my mind. Sometimes, something will catch my attention during the day and I will write on that. Then, I try to find a picture that goes with the blog post. Often times, finding a picture is harder than writing the blog. Today though, I have the picture I want to use but not really a message behind it. I just wanted to use this picture of Lindsay out shopping!! Oh, I could write about being cool, shading one’s eyes from reality, being held up before the camera, trying things on, playing the part, just having fun, or such. However, the emptiness of the message would be transparent as the real reason for the picture is that I just wanted to use it!! On the other hand, since a picture is worth a thousand words…you can write your own blog post for this picture. Let me help you: That is one of the cutest, prettiest, coolest…

No comments:

Post a Comment