Monday, April 18, 2011

MOVIE NIGHT

Well, things could have gone better for our daughter at prom, but that’s a whole different story that we’ll just not talk about on the blog. On the other hand, Eileen and I had a wonderful evening together. I had a restaurant picked out across town that Eileen had never been to; it was near the movie theater. We had just enough time to eat and then go on to the movie. Part way there I remembered that I forgot my Gleevec and other meds. We had to turn around and go back home. There was no time to go to the same restaurant but all was not lost as we went to one of Eileen’s favorite restaurants instead. I had researched the movies that were playing and we culled it down to two. Having taken a four hour nap in the afternoon, I thought we could try watching one movie that started at 8:05 and then watch the other starting at 10:25. Eileen is a night owl and so she was excited. We watched “Source Code” first and then chatted about whether we wanted to stay for the second one. We decided we would. We figured that we’d still get home before our daughter did from prom. So, we then watched “Lincoln’s Lawyer.” We then headed home; our daughter was already there...huhum. Anyway, both movies were good but Eileen and I mainly enjoyed being out with each other. Not only does Eileen teach school but she is also completing the first year’s studies for her master’s degree. She’s also very conscientious to be a mother, grandmother, and wife too. We had a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment