Monday, July 5, 2010

We Are Blessed

Eileen continues to do much better. Her pain level fluctuates but is more easily managed. She went out for a little walk Sunday evening around the cul-de-sac. She isn’t supposed to sweat at all so she took it nice and easy.
All this extra help from her family is something that a guy could get used to!! Including the dog, Ellie, there are six females and me. I’m trying to stay on their good side!! However, I don’t want this to sound easier than it is. It’s tough having all these people wait on me!! Really though, this is giving me a great opportunity to get my systems reenergized and let those who came to help us do their thing. Believe me, they have been busy giving us every opportunity to heal and progress. As always, we are blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment