Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Grin and Bear It

I was very thankful for feeling as well as I did yesterday afternoon for as long as did. But I suppose good things come to an end sometimes. As my stomach and arm steadily misbehaved, the rest of my symptoms made an appearance too. They just couldn’t leave well enough alone!! So, I finally got to sleep at about 3:30 or 4am early Tuesday morning. I was on the go all day Tuesday and didn’t get a nap. I hope that my weariness this evening can out-duel my stomach and arm tonight even though I just took another dose of Gleevec. If I didn’t know of so many other cases in which they’d gladly trade me stations in life, I might complain and whine a little. But for as long as I can draw a breath I hope to stay on the positive side of the curve.
In tomorrow’s blog I want to begin a conversation about some items on my mind. I'll talk to you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment