Sunday, July 25, 2010

Judgmental

There was a knock at the door yesterday evening. I answered the door and spent the next forty-five minutes trying to reeducate a person who was determined that I am going to hell solely because I am Catholic. Who knows, maybe he has some inside information but it’s unfortunate that knowing nothing about me, other than my denomination, he determined that I’m going to hell. I enjoyed the interaction although I totally frustrated him. He wanted to play gottcha but he just got himself all tangled up. I suggested that he stop judging people, especially according to their denomination without knowing anything about their relationship with God. Hopefully he left being a little less judgmental than when he came, although I doubt this fella comes back to our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment