Monday, June 21, 2010

Ego Vobis Valedico

This is Latin for “I say good-bye to you.” We are on the road right now traveling to Pennsylvania to see our baseball playing son and then on to Rhode Island for our daughter’s Navy Officer Development School graduation. We will be back in a week, two days before Eileen’s surgery. While we are gone we will have house sitters and our dog Ellie keeping the house company. This also marks the beginning of a one week hiatus in the blog. After today, the next blog post will be June 28th. Eileen wondered if I’ll be able to go a week without writing the blog. We’ll see!! We had hoped to take our time on this trip but a little surgery item crept onto the calendar. We will be pushing right along nearly every day.
Eileen’s mother and sister-in-laws will be here the day after Eileen gets home from the hospital, July 2nd. Let me tell you about my sister-in-laws. Not only is my mother-in-law very capable, all of my sister-in-laws are also very capable women. Not only will they have this place running like clockwork, but they might actually get me doing something too!! We are blessed to have the ones who are coming and the loving support of those who aren’t. My mother-in-law will stay here for a couple of weeks while the sister-in-laws will be here for a few days before heading back to Illinois. Indeed, we are blessed.
Finally then, yes, I’m still feeling like a section was taken out of my hide the other day at Dr. Tan’s office, but I’m pressing on. With the challenges and issues which have been holding you back, I hope you are pressing on too. I’ll talk to you next week; have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment