Thursday, September 1, 2011

INVERSION TABLE

Many years ago, Eileen was in a car accident in which she got hitInversion Table in the driver’s side door. She came out of it fine except for stubborn and persistent low back pain. Over the years she has had all kinds of physical therapy, rehabilitation exercises, and treatment from three different chiropractors. She has only gotten marginal relief. I can give her relief by using “old school” techniques but I have to use my right arm; that throws my arm into a major tizzy. Not only can I then not work on her for a while, but she won’t let me knowing the toll it takes on my right arm. So, I do what I can; she gets periodic treatment from a chiropractor; and she puts up with a lot.

After trying many different modes to help her, I recently purchased an inversion table for her. From the outset, it helped her a lot. In fact, her back feels better than it has in years. She’s been using it for a few weeks now and goes long periods now without any back pain at all. We are so thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment