Monday, September 26, 2011

POLITICAL RACISM

If you listen to the media and the political left you would believe that the political right is racist. Nearly every time a conservative disagrees Political Racismwith President Obama there is a racist accusation made somewhere by someone. The endless stream of racism charges was continued Friday by actor Morgan Freeman. The fact is that if it was not for whites President Obama would have never been elected. Now that many of those whites have seen what President Obama’s policies have done to America, they are against him. That is not racist.

So, what made me think of this? Well, Herman Cain, a black man, just won the Florida straw poll over a field of white people. I’m not sure he’ll win the nomination but perhaps the racism charges will stop for a day or two. Herman Cain is the former CEO of Godfather’s pizza. While he’s new to politics, he has a lot of common sense and is very principled. I don’t know if I’ll vote for him, but if I don’t, it doesn’t mean that I’m racist.

No comments:

Post a Comment