Sunday, May 15, 2011

BLOG STATS

I want to take a moment to thank all of you for reading mBlog Statsy blog. I also want to thank you for recommending it to others. I checked the blog stats on these past two days. Both days were over a hundred visitors with yesterday being 136 people. I don’t know what the highest count is for me since I rarely check the stats. Other than those from the U.S., you might be interested to know that these past days have had visitors from U.K. (18), India (5), Iran (3), Malasia (3), Belgium (2), Germany (2), France (2), Singapore (2), and China (2). So, wherever you may be in the world I thank you for reading the blog; I hope to keep your interest. If you know someone you think might enjoy reading the blog, please pass the website on.

No comments:

Post a Comment