Monday, March 14, 2011

HURTS GOOD

It really affected me today when my son and his wife loaded up our little granddaughter, Lindsay, and took her home. Or, if I had a victim mentality: They took her away from me!! I held that little girl so much and played with her so much this past week that I think she likes me!! I can’t tell you how many times my right arm was completely numb from holding her. Admittedly it takes VERY little to affect my arm but it was definitely a case of it hurting good. Although it will take some days to recover from this, and I’ve already been in that mode that last two days, it was worth it. If Lindsay was here all the time it would be a different story. I have enough pain that I get no benefit or enjoyment from that I don’t mind an extra dose because of her. I did go back to taking the narcotic but, again, it was worth it. For now, it just hurts good.

No comments:

Post a Comment