Monday, February 7, 2011

Statistics

I stumbled onto the place at my blog site where the stats are kept. I thought you might be interested in some of them. The blog is visited by an average of 40 people per day from a wide geographical variance. Here’s a list of some of the places: Alaska, Canada, Russia, Germany, China, Iran, Netherlands, France, United Kingdom and Slovenia. United States is my heaviest following followed by Canada and the United Kingdom. Then it’s Russia, Germany, and China. Lastly, it’s Iran, Netherlands, France, and Slovenia. So, a big shout-out and thank you to everyone who reads my blog posts from wherever you are. I only have access to stats for this past year so I don’t know how it compares to my first year. My traffic picked back up when I started writing daily again as opposed to once a week. Yesterday had 57 visitors to the blog. Apparently it counts unique visits and doesn’t count my computer. If it did, it would register thousands of visits!! I’m always making changes. I appreciate all of you who follow the blog, follow my personal journey, and follow the thoughts I write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment