Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Numbers

Since I wrote this last series in advance, I decided to monitor the number of people visiting the blog. The average was 50 visits per day with a high of 70. I won’t normally view the stats because I don’t want to be tempted to write in a way that increases the numbers. I believe that kind of pandering goes on in our churches by and large way too much. Besides, I feel that if there was only one person who followed my blog, who said that it was helpful to him/her or helpful to another they pass the information to, I’d write it. Furthermore, even if everyone stopped reading it, but it was in me to write...I would. Writing also helps me. Anyway, thank you for reading the blog and telling others about it. Most of all, thank you you’re your love, care, and concern.


No comments:

Post a Comment