Friday, January 14, 2011

Traveling

We’re headed out of town for the weekend to visit our daughter. Our son will be staying home taking care of the house and the dog. So, I won’t be posting anything until Monday or Tuesday. We’ll come home on Monday but I hope to get a blog written for Monday before we leave tomorrow. However, I have a zillion things to get done before we make our departure. This afternoon (Thursday) was unexpectedly filled with taking my mom to the doctor and then to the hospital for x-rays. I got her back to her house late in the afternoon. Unless I get many of my tasks done tonight, and I don’t see that happening, it’ll be a heavy push to get out of here on time tomorrow. I’d like to work a nap in before we leave too if possible. So, be safe and I’ll either leave a post for Monday or I’ll write when we return.

No comments:

Post a Comment