Friday, January 7, 2011

Kindle

Writing this Thursday evening, I just arose from a nearly five hour nap. Still though, I don’t think I’ll have any trouble sleeping tonight; I’m still tired. Before this cancer business began, a twenty minute nap was long for me. Although five hours is a record for me, two hour naps aren’t that uncommon.
I took my car in today to get some recall work done. While waiting I read on my Kindle. The most common e-readers are Kindles and Nooks. They are pretty cool gadgets. I downloaded a free Bible on it and that’s where I now usually do my daily readings. Also, my son put my Morning Ritual (which is some morning thanksgivings and readings) into pdf form. He then put it onto the Kindle for me too. Soon, my book will be released into Kindle and Nook format also.
Well, most of the day has past me by. So, I think I'll see what I can salvage out of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment