Monday, December 6, 2010

Twitter

I’ve been doing the Twitter thing. There are people I follow and there are people who follow what I say. With Twitter, the comments are limited to 140 characters per message. In researching people to follow, I would read a few of their comments. If it sounded good, I’d select “follow”. In researching Catholic sites, I noticed that most of them centered on the Church and/or the Pope. In researching Protestant sites, they mostly centered on Bible verses or famous Christian sayings. Despite being Catholic, and especially considering my last post (“Church at the Center”), I have to give kudos to the Protestant sites. It’s our relationship with our Lord, not the Church, which forms our faith.

If you are a Tweeter, I can be found at mgdoss.

No comments:

Post a Comment