Thursday, August 19, 2010

Book Release

The official release date for my book is October 9, 2010!!
I'd like to be able to give all of you a free copy of the book, but that won't be possible with the cost of the book. The retail price is $34.95 for the 344 page book while my price (author's price) with shipping is $25.00 ($24.96) per copy. As you can deduce, the cost would get into the hundreds of dollars if I gave very many away. However, you can order your books through me at my cost of $25.00 per copy. Of course, you'll need to add a few more dollars if you want me to ship them somewhere else. The publisher is offering a pre-release discount for the public at it's website for 20% off ($27.95) plus shipping ($3.99) with "Discount20" code. Again though, my blog readers can order it through me for $25.00 instead of the $31.94.
I sought to have this book published in response to many of your suggestions. It's my sincere hope that the message it contains will be a blessing to everyone who reads it. Some people have told me that they will be giving the book as Christmas gifts. I hope you will consider doing the same. Of course you can order them all through me at my cost ($25.00). If every book that sells, gets sold at my cost, but gets the book's message out, I'd be well pleased.
Thank you all for your support. I'll probably post this blog post again when the book is actually released.

No comments:

Post a Comment